Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




My pick:




The Calling by Kelley Armstrong

~Expected publication: April 10th 2012~


(Summary from Goodreads):

Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.
 
 
 
I love all of Kelley Armstrong's book, from her adult to young adult series so I'm sure the second book in the Darkness Rising series won't be a disappointment!
 
 
 
 
What's your pick of this week?

3 comments:

  1. EEK I'm so excited for this one! I love Kelley Armstrong !

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comes out on my birthday!!!! HOW AWESOME! I'll have to read it just because of that :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥