Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #11


In My Mailbox  is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get a chance to share the books that they have received.




Happy Easter everyone! Hope you enjoy the holiday even if you don't celebrate it. 
Since I was at my mom's place from last sunday until friday, I didn't really know if I'd receive some books. But luckily my dad called at some point to say that 3 packages had arrived from me. When I came home I saw there were 4! *happy dance*



All won:




+ some swag!


8 comments:

  1. SOME swag!! WOW... I am a huge Sandra Brown fan... hope you enjoy!

    Here is my IMM

    Hoppy Easter and Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow!! Awesome mailbox Steph!! :) :) Enjoy all your books this week! And Happy Easter :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those look awesome! I always love it when more packages come :) I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But wait, Ein Hauch von Skandal is German! : D First German IMM I've seen today. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox and swag! Thanks for stopping by my IMM earlier :)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul !! I look forward to know what you think of all these books !! The swag looks awesome
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *bangs head on desk* Now I am beyond jealous. :P Awesome goodies Steph.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥