Friday, April 5, 2013

Feature & Follow #28


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

You can follow me through GFC, Networked Blogs, Linky, e-mail or Bloglovin' Just let me know if you did and I'll follow you back!
--




This week's question:
Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate — ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?




Hate is a strong word but I thought I would really dislike With This Kiss: Part Two by Eloisa James. Only because I didn't quite like the first part but I ended up loving it so much. I really hadn't expected that but that's a really fun part in reading books. Unexpected things.


4 comments:

  1. Old follower on GFC but new on BlogLovin :)

    It's the best feeling when you're reading a book that you think is average with the potential to get bad, only to end up loving it.

    Katja @ YA's the Word or
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2247039

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of that book, but it looks interesting :D
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/04/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how that happens. I, for one, didn't like Delirium but love Pandemonium. i guess we can't give up on series so easily. Thanks for stopping by my FF :) Old follower.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥