Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness: April Sign Up


Random Acts of Kindness is hosted by Book Soulmates
R.A.K. is not about receiving FREE books! It's about giving as well as receiving. It's about passing on the joy of reading and books with others.




Click here to read all about the rules and information of Random Acts of Kindness.
Sign up for April 2013 [HERE
See who else is participating [HERE





Happy April, everyone!
A new R.A.K. month has arrived. Wheeeeee! =D

Sooooo...
This month I am #19 on the list.
If you want to send me a R.A.K. you can mail me at: stephanie.verhaegen@hotmail.com

I live in Belgium but The Book Depository and Fishpond have free shipping + I accept some e-books too. (those are usually cheaper too)
I also accept used books and homemade gifts. :)

You can find my main wishlist at here and my ebook wishlist here.

My top 5 is:
1. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
2. Phantom by Laura DeLuca
3. One Day More: A Life After Theft Novella by Aprilynne Pike (ebook)
4. Neverfall by Brodi Ashton (ebook)
5. House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones

But as always anything from both my wishlists would be awesome.

Also if there's a book that you think I would like that isn't on my wishlist you can always mail me and ask if I want it, you never know. 


I'm also gonna try to grant someone a R.A.K. too this month but money is a little low at the moment. We'll see how it goes!

I hope everyone has an awesome April and happy reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! ♥