Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





My WOW pick of this week:


~Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout
ebook
Expected publication: May 31st 2013 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Covet)
He’s arrogant, domineering, and... To. Die. For.

Hunter is a ruthless killer. And the Department of Defense has him firmly in their grasp, which usually doesn’t chafe too badly because he gets to kill bad guys. Most of the time he enjoys his job. That is, until he’s saddled with something he’s never had to do before: protect a human from his mortal enemy.

Serena Cross didn’t believe her best friend when she claimed to have seen the son of a powerful senator turn into something... unnatural. Who would? But then she witnesses her friend’s murder at the hands of what can only be an alien, thrusting her into a world that will kill to protect their secret.

Hunter stirs Serena’s temper and her lust despite their differences. Soon he’s doing the unthinkable—breaking the rules he’s lived by, going against the government to keep Serena safe. But are the aliens and the government the biggest threats to Serena’s life…or is it Hunter?





Ahhhh! So freaking excited for this book! I love how it's in the world of Lux but more for adult readers. It's going to be amazing, I'm sure! =D And don't have to wait that long!


5 comments:

  1. I´m dying to read OBsession!!! this is in my must buy list. Love the cover!!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The cover is gorgeous and I bet it's going to be an amazing story!

      Delete
  2. Ooooo... an adult book now. And sounds so good! :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I am definitely excited for this myself as well!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choice!! I am really excited for this one too :D Hope you get to read it asap!


    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥