Friday, January 10, 2014

Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge - Day 10: New Things I Will Be Doing This Year

Hosted by Rachel @ ParaJunkee

This New Year's Challenge sounds like a fun way to kick off the new year!




New Things I Will Be Doing This Year




The only new thing I can think of right now is that soon me and Christina from Booksane will be starting a re-read of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead of 1 chapter a day and making a post of it every day for our blogs too. It should be lots of fun! :D




How about you?
What new thing will you be doing this year?
Let me know!




4 comments:

  1. That does sound like fun, I should find a series to do that with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. read a thons can be great, looking forward to see which books you start with and go on to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those books! I actually need to finish the series - so I will be checking this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at Christina's site and love the idea! I haven't read VA in a while and I loved the book (and the series).

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥