Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #54

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books you received.
--




Won: 
Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard
Won from Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm!

Won: 
A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy #1) by Alyxandra Harvey
Won from Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm!

Won: 
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
Won from Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm!

Gifted:
Swag Pack - Bookmarks and dragon tattoo from Megg Jensen!


For Review:
Blood Reunited (Blood Vine #3) by Amber Belldene
Review will be up on January 28th!

For Review:
Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
Thanks to SparkPress received via NetGalley!


For Review:
Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott
Thanks to Scholastic received via NetGalley. Can't wait to start it!




What books did you all receive?
Leave me links to your hauls!


3 comments:

  1. I see that we both got A Breath of Frost and Fire and Flood this week. Looks like you had an amazing week for books. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Glad to see your books arrived, your fourth one is on it's way. I hope you enjoy your books! My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I am so envious that you got a copy of Unhinged. I am hoping to get my own copy soon. I cannot wait to have this book in my hands.Fire & Flood is a fantastic book. I got a physical ARC from Scholastic and I gobbled it up in like a day and a half.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥