Friday, February 28, 2014

Feature & Follow #54

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted on friday by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read to gain new followers and make new friends!

--




This week's question:
Change the Plot. If you could, what book would you change the ending or a plot thread? Go ahead and do it…change it.


There are probably a lot of endings I would like to change but the first one coming to mind is that ending in Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer.
 I wouldn't let them be changed back into wolves for all their lives. That just sucked, okay? I was so disappointed when Andrea did that. And it ruined the whole book for me. I would've wanted them to be human and have a happy ending that way. I loved this series... I really did but because of that ending I looked at the other books entirely different. SIGH!





How about you?
Leave me links to your FF post!

GFC
bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Didn't read your post because I haven't read Blood Rose yet and I'd like to. Hopefully soon.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read this series, so I don't have much to comment.

    We did a hilarious "extended scene" of Twilight and a re-visioning of Thief.
    Jessi

    http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/02/feature-and-follow-12-plot-change-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥