Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stacking The Shelves: 03/01/'15

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews.
--



Bought:
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
Bought with a gifcard from a bookstore I got from Christmas. Can't wait to read it. I loved The Cuckoo's Calling!

Bought:
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Also bought with the giftcard. Loving that cover!

Bought:
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
I'm almost finished with the PJ series so I thought I might as wel get the first book of The Heroes of Olympus already.

Bought: 
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Heard many good things about it so don't let me down, Ransom!


Bought:
The Pact by Karina Halle
I just couldn't resist when I saw Karina Halle's newest book on sale for .99! It sounds pretty good!

Bought:
Walking Dead Girl by Jessica Roscoe (Lili Saint Germain)
Another book I found on sale for .99! 


Bought:
The Shining by Stephen King
I've never read a Stephen King book but my friend Jenn has been recommending me this one for ages so I finally bought it because it was only 1.99 on Kindle. Wish me luck!

For Review:
Double Take by J.K. Pendragon
Sounds like a pretty good and short story with egyptian elements. Just my thing!




Leave me links to your hauls so I can stop by!

And also don't forget to check out my 3rd blogoversary celebration giveaway HERE! It ends on January 5th!


16 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 3rd Blogoversary. Looks like you got a great deal on some of those books. I may buy that Karina Halle book since it's only .99. can't resist those deals. I hope you love all your new books. A Thousand Pieces of You is so good. Great haul.

    Grace @Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of The Pact is really cool. I still haven't read A Thousand Pieces of You. I'm SO behind! Great haul! Here's mine

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I know the feeling. I'm behind on so many books myself... :P

      Delete
  3. I got A Thousand Pieces of You as well! I hope you enjoy your reads!
    Check out my STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover for The Lost Hero is beautiful. Are they always that pretty?


    Yay! First book haul of the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the second person who told me how pretty the cover of The Lost Hero is. I have no idea what the other covers in the series are like but I love this one. :)

      Woop woop!

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's a great haul of books that you've got there. I've been needing to read A Thousand Pieces Of You and Miss Peregriene's as well. Plus, I'm planning on starting the Percy Jackson series this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good start of 2015 for sure! ^_^ Oh I hope you'll like the PJ series as much as I do. :D

      Delete
  6. I hope you love The Heroes of Olympus series! It's so funny and action packed. I need to read Rowling's mystery series yet! Great Haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dive into it once I finish the PJ series! I absolutely loved The Cuckoo's Calling so I couldn't wait to buy The Silkworm! :D

      Delete
  7. A Thousand Pieces of You...I want to read that so much. More so due to the cover. I hope that you enjoy it.

    Happy reading,
    My STS Post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is what drew me to it in the first place... ^-^

      Delete
  8. I love the Heroes of Olympus series!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! Miss Peregrine's is so amazing and I can't wait to read A Thousand Pieces of You. I hope you enjoy all of your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥