Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating.




The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
The Bone Witch #1
Expected publication: March 1st 2017 by Sourcebooks Fire

When Tea accidentally resurrects her brother from the dead, she learns she is different from the other witches in her family. Her gift for necromancy means that she’s a bone witch, a title that makes her feared and ostracized by her community. But Tea finds solace and guidance with an older, wiser bone witch, who takes Tea and her brother to another land for training.

In her new home, Tea puts all her energy into becoming an asha — one who can wield elemental magic. But dark forces are approaching quickly, and in the face of danger, Tea will have to overcome her obstacles…and make a powerful choice.


Everything about The Bone Witch sounds really amazing. And that cover is so gorgeous! ♥ 
March 2017 is so far away so the wait for this book might kill me, though.  




What book are you waiting for?
Leave me the link to your post so I can stop by!



7 comments:

  1. It really is such a long wait for such a gorgeous looking and sounding book. Wish it was being released sooner. Oh well, I think there are a lot of people waiting with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover and the sound of this one. Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one before but man it sounds good! Thanks for putting it on my radar :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh great pick this one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance. Here is my WOW pick for this week.

    http://katibookaholicrambligreview.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-39-unblemished-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this one! The author's "review" of this book on Goodreads made me add it to my TBR ahah. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover to this book and also what it sounds like! The idea of just accidentally raising your father from the dead as well :D Hilarious...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥