Saturday, January 28, 2017

Stacking The Shelves: January 28, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted @ Tynga's Reviews




Bought:
Feversong by Karen Marie Moning
Wednesday I received the last book in the Fever series. The inside is so beautifully decorated, I love it. 


Bought:
Yesterday this month's FairyLoot arrived. Everything in it is so freaking amazing. They've really outdone themselves. I won't say what's in it yet because I don't want to spoil it for the people who didn't receive their box yet but I'm so happy with the book!


Freebie:
"set at the end of the seventeenth century in France, Spain and northern Africa." Sounds so amazing!




Happy Saturday, everyone!
Please leave me links to your book hauls so I can stop by! :)




14 comments:

  1. I like the Fairy Loot box cover. I hope you love whatever you got in that box. I got Feversong too. Need to read the last book in that series. Great haul of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read much in Feversong yet because I'm too worried about things happening in it. lol

      Delete
  2. I need to read a Karen Marie Moning book so bad I know I will love her books. Love Fairy Loot I need a box bad. Have a great week.

    Megan @reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get around to reading a book by her soon. Darkfever is SO good!

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of these before - I hope you enjoy them!!

    Danica @ Shelves of Spines
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't signed up for any monthly subscription boxes (too poor right now!) but I love the various options out there! The Fairy Loot box is so pretty. :D I want to see what's inside! Hopefully you post next week? I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Stephanie. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post the goodies on instagram and also here but I don't know when yet. I wanna make sure no one sees spoilers if they haven't gotten their box yet. I would feel so bad.

      Delete
  5. The Fairy Loot box sounds really good, Stephanie! Will you share all the contents later, when you think all subscribers have gotten theirs?
    Enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week ahead.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! I'll post on my instagram and a more detailed post here also. But not sure when because not everyone got their box yet.

      Delete
  6. The cover of Feversong is so good! I started the series and didn't love it but the more I see the books around, the more I want to pick them up again. I hope you enjoy your new reads and thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, a Fairyloot box! I love subscription boxes, but just can't afford one myself :/ I hope you'll enjoy Feversong as well! That's another one a lot of people were waiting on.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥