Friday, July 28, 2017

♥ I'm On Vacation! [28/07 - 18/08] ♥

It's that time again when I go on my yearly vacation to the Belgian coast. This time I'll be gone for 3 weeks instead of two, from July 28th until August 18th. Hopefully the weather will be nice because last year it was raining a lot, sadly enough. So fingers crossed! I won't be blogging during this time, obviously but I'll still be around on social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (especially on insta stories.)

I'll be going on a lot of trips while being there so hopefully I can read some books. 
I made a poll on Goodreads asking which book I should read first. I'll be reading the books in order of the poll results. I would love it if you all could give it a vote.

Click here to go to the poll or go to the link below.

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/159186-which-book-should-i-read-first-i-ll-read-the-books-in-order-of-the-poll?utm_medium=email&utm_source=copypastepoll



See you all again in a couple of weeks! ♥



14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday, Stephanie, can't wait to read all about it when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays, girl! Have ALL the fun and I'll be sure to check out your insta stories as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, three weeks! I hope you have an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woaaahhh, Belgium? Way cool! I've never been to Europe but it is a goal, one day. I hope you have a fantastic vacation, Stephanie!

    I'll check out your Instagram! I just created an account so I'm trying to track down all of the bloggers I follow. :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation, Steph!! I'll miss you! Hope you have a LOT of fun, though!! Going over to the poll page now to vote!! HUGS!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Well, I can't vote in the poll, since I'm not a group member. However, "Romancing the Duke" and "Waterfell" look GREAT. They got the most votes, too, so I'll go with those. C ya!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing exactly the same right now. I'm on holiday and not blogging but am on Instagram and twitter. Love reading and brought along my current read: Lady Midnight. Enjoy your holiday x
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got out of hiatus myself :) Hope you'll have an amazing holiday Stephanie, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAVE FUN ON YOUR VACATION, STEPHANIE! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll be looking out for photos on IG. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that your holiday was amazing and that you read lots of great books! Looking forward to hearing about all of the fun you had. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥